Friday, January 8, 2010

Age spots or sun spots on the face - whats the best skin cream to lighten them?

dermaline skin whitening creamAge spots or sun spots on the face - whats the best skin cream to lighten them?
Try listening to this web-radio show. It has helped me with many a problem with my skin. There is a ';skin spot'; discussion coming up. I highly suggest it.





http://skinhealthtoday.com/radioshowguid鈥?/a>Age spots or sun spots on the face - whats the best skin cream to lighten them?
Olay Definity - it contains glucosamine which when applied topically can reverse sun damage and hyperpigmentation - ie, age/sun spots.
There really isn't a miracle cream that will lighten age spots. The best thing for age spots is a glycolic peel. You can find them on line. Glytone Peel Pads work so well. I love them and they also help with wrinkle. I get my on ebay. Get a 30% strength to start then move to a 40%. After a couple treatments you will see a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment