Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best facial cream for dry skin?

I have been using La Prarie, but I don't think it is working anymore. I need my skin to get back to smooth!What is the best facial cream for dry skin?
try using a facial mask..





I use Clearasil: Daily Face Wash


Then AVON Clearskin: Cleanser/mask


then a moisturizing lotion of your preference





It works for me


Hope this helps


=)What is the best facial cream for dry skin?
vaseline
Citra U V White BEAUTY LOTION
Try Ponds Dry Skin Cream - its comes in a jar with a blue cap...its huge, lasts forever and WORKS! I have extremely dry facial skin, and this stuff is great. Even better if you layer it on before you go to sleep at night, wake up soft and smooth!
Hi there! When it comes to obtaining and maintaining healthy skin, vitamins cannot be beat. There are a number of vitamins that go a long way toward keeping the skin moist, free of wrinkles, soft, and smooth. Understanding more about the best skin healing vitamin for younger, healthier-looking skin is the first step toward having beautiful skin you can be proud of.





Check out this website that I found!





Hope it helps!
vaseline or olay moisturizing cream
For hands I always use cornhuskers. I have been a mechanic for 24 years and it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment