Friday, January 8, 2010

Anyone know the best mineral foundation and BB cream for oily skin?

I am using Loreal mineral foundation, I found even the lightest shade doesnt suits my skin colour, looks pinkish or yellowish and just after few hours my skin get OILY. I'm looking forward to try revlon or other brand of mineral foundation. REVLON good?





Any mineral foundation that having great OIL-control ?


I'm planning to buy BB cream as well...any BB cream having great oil-control as well???





* Please recommend products that can be found at Singapore drugstore. thanks!Anyone know the best mineral foundation and BB cream for oily skin?
Bare Minerals and Mineral Powder from Maybelline makeup products work=)Anyone know the best mineral foundation and BB cream for oily skin?
the best oil control bb cream is either BRTC's Jasmine Water bb cream or Blemish Recover BB Cream available at www.brtcstore.com Report Abuse

yeah revlon is good but it is much expensive than L'oreal

No comments:

Post a Comment