Friday, January 8, 2010

Is xtreme white skin whitening cream effective ?

please only answer my question. do not write telling me how bad it is because it has certain ingredients in it , and how i need to love the skin i'm in it's my skin and my decision. thank you. only yes or no answers and explain why it's yes or no... and if you have used it tell me about your experience with the product. Is xtreme white skin whitening cream effective ?
I do not know, I haven't used it, but lots of whitening skin creams have been proven recently, to have bad side effects, but if its been tested, which it should say on its site some were, that its 100 percent safe, then it SHOULD be ok. It sounds like a cool product! :DIs xtreme white skin whitening cream effective ?
No- it's not effective. It is a scam. Some creams have bleaching ingrediants that will slightly fade dark scars or blemishes, but in terms of dramatically changing the shade of your skin; no, no topical cream can do that.
no whiting creams are effective.


That stuff can mess up your face really badly, but mayb you should look up the reviews it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment