Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have stretch marks due to prolong use of a hydroquinone skin cream and weight gain, how do i treat them?

these marks are as huge as the size of my little finger and all over my waist, thighs and back of my legs.Im a person of colour.I have stretch marks due to prolong use of a hydroquinone skin cream and weight gain, how do i treat them?
Well, they say vitamin E, but honey you're gonna have to live with them. There is no treatment. After time they will fade, but that's as good as it gets. Sorry.I have stretch marks due to prolong use of a hydroquinone skin cream and weight gain, how do i treat them?
i've always heard cocoa butter :)
Basically, they're scars. If they are currently not the same color as the rest of your skin, you can expect that to fade over time. Eventually they will blend with your natural skin tone, but that's the best you can expect... sorry.
vitamin e


even try preperation h
laser surgery
Palmer's Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks
It's gonna take time but use coca butter. It wont make them disappear completely but you will notice them fade a little. I have the same problem and I use coca butter and you can tell a difference.
I do know that there are tons of stretch mark creams out there at drug stores (not sure which ones work but some do) also, massaging lotions and rubbing fairly hard loosens the fat and will significantly reduce the marks I've been told. I didn't get any and I had 2 kids but that's due to hereditary tighter skin. I also used and continue to use vaseline intensing care (lotion)on my whole body everyday when i get out of the shower. Maybe that's the miracle. (Time is another factory-time heals all wounds). sorry for you but I guess there could be worst things.
vitamin e oil and coco butter but they are still permanent.
Honey I have had a baby 2 years ago all I can suggest is use alot of cocoa butter and start using the tanning bed it will help lighten your stretch marks and eventually with time they will be hard to notice

No comments:

Post a Comment