Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can somone suggest a good skin cream?

I have oily skin and have tried loreal and nivea producta and they havent helped me. Does anyone know of any good creams that can soften and have ingredients that can help my skin to heal rather than just be loaded with chemicals?Can somone suggest a good skin cream?
i have oily skin too and it was killing me. but recently i found this amazing skin care kit from clinique. it is a bit expensive but it really helps. it includes disinfectent, facial scrub, and a very nice lotion. i hope it helps!Can somone suggest a good skin cream?
Jafra





there not expensive at all...and there really greta quality


here check them out


http://jafra.com/en/products/
Theres this product called ';The Wave'; and it helps your skin replenish it's natural glow. Real good. You could get it at Walmart, Cvs, Target. And it comes in green,pink,And blue. (:





Hope I helped,





By the way it's also at a great price.
I use Doctor Wexler intensive night reversal and repair cream. It's great about $40.00 1.7 fluid oz. it goes a long way. Go on line and check it out.
my father has oily skin so i do too alittle, ive tried proactiv nd yea it takes a little but barley any time but when i put the lotion on it makes my face feel really clean. wit all the 3 steps nd stickin to it really helped my face clear up alot nd be really soft, not all oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment