Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a kind of acne cream that moisturizes skin?

i have acne medication that i use every day, but a) it doesnt work very well and b) it makes my skin dry and itchy. i need to find something that works, but doesnt make me dry or itchy. thanks in advance!Is there a kind of acne cream that moisturizes skin?
I have had acne issues for almost my whole life - it was passed down from my fathers side of the family. For over ten years I have been going to the dermatologist and spending lots of money on creams and pills that were supposed to clear up my face. They did for a few weeks however afterwards, they didn't work and things got a lot worse - even after a year on one medicine. I have also tried those gimmick creams and lotions that are ';miracle'; creams - don't waste your money on Mary Kay products or Proactive - they make your skin feel good for the first few weeks however they get really bad after a few months. The only thing that I have found that helps my skin is an easy solution.


1. Aveeno Moisturing/Cleansing Soap for oily skin $3


2. Aveeno Daily Moisturing Lotion $7


These two Aveeno products have really made it easy on me. I don't even go to the dermatologist anymore - been doing the above for one year now - wouldn't change a thing! The lotion at first is a little higher than the other brands however they both last a long time. Just remember never to use an oil on your skin or petroleum jelly because it will clog your pores which will create more acne. In addition, when you are using the soap, remember to use if for more than 20 seconds on your face and just pat dry - don't rub. Also, drink lots of water and remember to not touch your face as much if this is a habit :) Good Luck!Is there a kind of acne cream that moisturizes skin?
hi u r with a right kind of person.i m a certified skin care analyst.i have many peiple with u r same problem.i will recommend u a basic skin care and a blemish control acne treatment .we deal with ';artistry'; brand of products which are d best of best products in d universe,i m placed in houston,dallas taxas usa.if u r here i can help u personally,if not e mail me ruma_jabeen@yahoo.com and visit my webpage www.allbasicservices.com
You can find some good home remedies


for acne at
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/Products/T鈥?/a>
Johnson %26amp; Johnson Medicated Face Lotion.


It's a small, white and purple-topped bottle and runs about $5-6. You can find it just about anywhere. (Has salicyclic acid.)
You shoule try to the Pro Active System, it worked wonder for my older brother AND youngersister. It is a system that consists of face wash, acne fighting mosturizure, and a toner for better complexion...





It is a bit expensive though, so you can also buy knock offs (which work just as good) at Wal Greens for 1/10 of the price.
I teach skin care for Mary Kay and taking care of your skin is the first step. Use an oil free product that cleanses and exfoliates. You also need an oil free moisturize what happens when you don't moisturize is the body produces more oil. I LOVE out acne treatment gel it is very inexpensive and works fast.


visit my website www.marykay.com\sdoshi
Aveeno has a pretty good acne control medication that moisturizes skin as wel. Less than $10 for a jar that will probably last you about a month. It also has SPF protection.
I use Neutrogena Advanced solutions Acne mark fading peel. It works like magic. Also try Blackhead Eliminating Treatment Mask of Neutrogena. They both work great. It doesn't me you itchy. They are acne treatments.
dermalogica products are really good for acne skins and moisturising too :)
I too used many products on my face to clear up acne, but ended up with itchy dry skin. Then I bought some Proactiv oil free moisturizer- and it works wonderfully! It does not make your skin oily at all, and will not cause you to break out. It just provides your skin with just the right amount of moisture. Sometimes, along with the Proactic moisturizer, I also use Bare Escentuals Skin Rever Upper, it contains vitamins and really helps your skin look healthy. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment