Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need a good Skin Whitening cream and good sun block that protects skin from darkening. Anyone know any?

OK so I'm a light pretty cream color and now I got this horrible tan and only on my face. Its freaking tan as tan and the rest of me is cream. I look like a freak please someone tell me any good skin exfoliation stuff, sunblock, and skin bleaching cream.I need a good Skin Whitening cream and good sun block that protects skin from darkening. Anyone know any?
Use Porcelana as a bleaching cream to get rid of the tan, use exfoliating sugars in the bath as well as Olay exfoliating scrub with microbeads. Use Neutrogena dry touch spf 50 for sunblock. Meanwhile use a paler foundation to not ';look like a freak';. :P Good luck!I need a good Skin Whitening cream and good sun block that protects skin from darkening. Anyone know any?
there's no need to bleach your skin to get rid of the tan..





what you could do is avoid the sun, wear sun screen and a hat when you out..to get rid of your present tan exfoliate a couple of times a week with a sponge to remove the tanned skin cells...
Netrogena Dry Touch SPF 55 %26amp; 70 is the best sun screen!!! And just go tanning and cover your face with a towel and use tanning lotion and sunblock SPF 2 on your body. IT works!!
solution: dermaline skin whitening cream..


this safe and potent formula can get rid of dark skin spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment