Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best skin bleach cream for me?

i am half black and mexican but more mexican and my skin is bronzed color and i want it to look like a golden glow. fair skin, pretty tan golden skin. also my arms and legs are REALLY bronzed color. can you help me find a skin bleach cream that will give me a nice tan glow and will even out my skin tone?


anything that i can find a walgreens. thank youWhat is the best skin bleach cream for me?
You may want to try looking arround on the internet. Most local drug stores and shopping centers are not going to have bleaching creams.What is the best skin bleach cream for me?
there we go Report Abuse

well if your going to walgreens they should have someone in the cosmetics department that knows about that stuff and they can give you better info than we can because they can actually see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment