Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long does it take for skin cream to dry completely?

i'm getting this acne medication and it involves me putting it on my back in the morning, the dr says its like a skin lotion/cream? and it dries.





im sorta worried that my hair will touch the skin cream and since i straighten my hair, the lotion will ruin it.





how long do you think it will take for the cream to dry completely/how much time should i give for it to dry?





thank you!!!!! =DHow long does it take for skin cream to dry completely?
It depends on the thickness or consistency of the lotion. If it's thick and kind of gooeyy, I'd give it a good 30 to forty-five minutes to dry. Maybe apply it as soon as you get up, and leave your hair until you're just about ready to go.


If it's a light, almost kind of runny consistency it'd likely dry in five to ten. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment