Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I use skin whitening cream while 23wks pregnant?

I'm wanting to use it to lighten dark spots I have on my thighs that I had before I got pregnant.





THANKS!Can I use skin whitening cream while 23wks pregnant?
Please consult your physician or a dermatologist if you want to or are planning to use a skin whitening product. Even some products like Meladerm that pride themselves on being safe, suggest to use AFTER pregnancy and nursing. And others should be avoided even if you are not pregnant. Ingredients that should be avoided include hydroquinone %26amp; mercury among others.Can I use skin whitening cream while 23wks pregnant?
In having a baby dark spots on your thighs are the least of your worries. Seriously..trust me on this one. You won't even notice the dark spots onces you have given birth. Body turns to udder **** after having a baby.
Ask your gynecologist/obstetrics if it is safe to use. You could check the label on the cream to see if there are any warnings for pregnant or nursing women.
when i was pregnant i was going to use a bleacher but when i asked the company if its safe they told me if i was pregnant or nursing that i shouldnt. its not safe
NO. u dont want any un-natural chemical on ur skin or in ur body, it will get to the baby.
  • loreal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment