Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Which is best whitening skin bleaching cream for African Americas?

I want to have light skin color cause they have it easier than dark skin people. They don't get pick on and also people call them pretty. and the darker ones ugly. HOW i can get light skin color i hate begin dark skin cause people made fun you you and don't look on youWhich is best whitening skin bleaching cream for African Americas?
Kid, stop talking stupid.





Whoever put that idiotic notion in your head is an extremely dumb person and you need to un-learn it.





You should not be ashamed of the person you are, or what the color of your skin is. The people who pick on other people simply because of their skin color are stupid and ignorant people who have nothing better to do with their own time than to pick on others simply because they think it is fun.





Unfortunately, every person is entitled to their opinion, but since they don't know you, it's easier for them to judge. Those people probably don't even know you, so their opinions should not even matter to you.





Trust me, kid. I was your age once. I know what it's like to be picked on, left out, and given a label simply because I am different. Being your age is a rough stage in human life and it was no different for me. No matter who you are, where you come from, or what color your skin is, it happens to everyone. But you learn from these experiences, and I hope it teaches you to accept people for who they are and not just aesthetics. You will learn how much people suck, but don't let it make you too cynical.





Abandon your skin-bleaching idea. You'll grow to like your body just the way it is. That is what it means to be a young adult. Trust me, you'll be OK.Which is best whitening skin bleaching cream for African Americas?
OMG this is crazy! Do people seriously act like that? I really don't think you should lighten your skin, you should love your colour as it is. I can understand how you feel. I haven't always been comfortable with myself, but I learned to love the positive parts of me. Is skin lightening and feeding the hate that these horrible people are creating really something you would want to pass on to your children so they can hate themselves?
First learn how to write proper english and then worry about your skin color
Ask your Mom.
i dont think thats possible


be happy with who you are
  • loreal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment