Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good skin cream?

I tend to break out a lot and can not find a good face wash. I tried like everything. So if you have something good in mind please tell me.


Thanks !What is a good skin cream?
Any and all Burt's Bees is great. You might also be over stimulating the oil glands by using too much stuff. My face cleared up after starting with a soap called ';Basic';What is a good skin cream?
Biore has a heating cleanser which is really good.


And use a toner after you wash your face.


Make sure everything you use, even in your make up and moisturizer, is non-comedogenic,


If you've already tried that, I say go to the dermatologist.
The acne.com website provides a ton of information about acne, including acne's various causes and effects, types, preventative measures, and common myths and claims. In addition, you will find extensive information on leading acne products such as Proactiv庐 Solution.





http://www.metarl.com/register.php?refer鈥?/a>


http://www.generationnextel.net/forum/re鈥?/a>
I now use the Burts Bees face wash..It looks like a bar of soap. I used to use Neutrogena but I have noticed lately that I have significantly less break outs. I don't know if it will work the same for you but maybe it is worth a try
I use, and really like, the Neutragena stress-free acne products. I broke out a lot and now i have sorta gotten my acne under control using the Neutragena stress free products!
the neuotragena face wash is good to use.
Noxema.

No comments:

Post a Comment