Saturday, December 26, 2009

Could banishing/lightening skin cream help reduce stretch marks?

i have some stretch marks on my butt (outer area close to thigh) and ive had them for awhile so they are faded and white but still noticable. i dont really have any products but i have some banishing and lightening cream for skin *i bought it for my acne* but i was wondering if they could help reduce stretch mark appearance? or should i buy somehin else?Could banishing/lightening skin cream help reduce stretch marks?
I'm not exactly sure but I think it might help. try it and maybe it will work, if it does then thats good ofcourse. otherwise, you might want to try the whitening strips u lay on the mark and then you take it off according to how big the strech marks are. I'm not sure what they're called but there in a small box and they do help because my friend did use them before. You probably could find them at a regular drugstore like CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment