Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you use Proactiv and Dermaline Skin Whitening cream simultaneously?

I'm suddenly experiencing a blemish outburst as a result of stress. the blemishes left dark spots behind. I want to try out Proactiv for the first time, hope it works. But i want to get rid of the dark spots fast and want to try out Dermaline as well. Can both products be used at the same time?Can you use Proactiv and Dermaline Skin Whitening cream simultaneously?
Proactiv works, WONDERS.


It's fabulous. I'm a current user.


I never heard of Dermaline until now. I searched it,


And it should be fine, i guess you shouldn't put it on your blemishes until it scars. AFTER usage of the Proactiv...


So, Get Proactiv to clean up your blemish,


Then use the Dermaline after and get those nasty spots off.


I have NO idea if it will work.


Talk to the clerk selling the Proactiv at a near by Mall.


Hope i helped.


=]Can you use Proactiv and Dermaline Skin Whitening cream simultaneously?
First of all, proactive doesn't work. I tried it for 6 months and all it did was make my skin raw.





What you can do is use hydrocortizone cream on the dark spots 'cuz it's a steroid for skin, and it'll make it heal faster.





Also, after washing your skin at night, take 1 part lemon juice and 8 parts water and use it on your skin. Your skin is naturally acidic for it to kill germs and when you wash your skin, it neutralizes it.
Yes. That's what Michael Jackson does.

No comments:

Post a Comment