Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I need a good Skin Whitening cream and good sun block that protects skin from darkening. Anyone know any?

OK so I'm a light pretty cream color and now I got this horrible tan and only on my face. Its freaking tan as tan and the rest of me is cream. I look like a freak please someone tell me any good skin exfoliation stuff, sunblock, and skin bleaching cream.I need a good Skin Whitening cream and good sun block that protects skin from darkening. Anyone know any?
鈻?skin whitening creams that i know and personally tried effective:





*GODIVA licorice cream - very mild, unscented (www.godivaskincare.com)


*Mistine White SPA UV cream (a product of thailand)


*Nivea whitening lotions and creams


*Amira Magic cream


*Topgel (a chinese product but really effective, try finding one in a chinese store)


* ANY PEARL CREAMS.. :)





鈻?for sunblock, Godiva has one too. I also like Nivea.. it's very inexpensive but really effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment