Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's a good night cream for flawless skin for someone in their 20's?

I want to start a night regimen but have no clue what's good or not. I tried Oil of Olay regenerist but I didn't really like it.What's a good night cream for flawless skin for someone in their 20's?
It really depends on your skin type and the kind of money you want to spend. You don't need to spend a fortune to have good skin, but if you are in your 20s it's the best time to get your skin in order moving forward. I could rattle off a few great products but since you don't mention your skin type, they may not be the right ones for you.





My advice to you (not to get you to purchase stuff) is to look at Dr. Leslie Baumann's book ';Skin Type Solution'; - you can even browse it at the book store. Taking her quiz, which is lengthier than most, it defines the type of skin you currently have and advises best tested products for that skin type ranging from drugstore brands to higher level specialty brands. It might take the guess-work out.What's a good night cream for flawless skin for someone in their 20's?
Lots of flax oil, and a good homemade facial oil. Even jojoba oil or rose seed oil. I tan everyday, and my skin is beautiful. I am 35, and was recently id'd in vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment