Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is Palmer's fade cream skin success good for your skin?

Who has use it on their face? And seen improvement?Is Palmer's fade cream skin success good for your skin?
It works after about 3-6 weeks. And it usually makes people's skin more radiant. However, if you're trying to lighten just certain spots, apply to just those areas. If you have little spots, use a q-tip. There are gels that work better for on the spot application than Palmer's since it's a cream. If you rub it onto your entire face, your entire face will lighten, not just the dark areas.


It's good for keeping your face lighter in the summer when you usually tan.


It doesn't stink like most lightening creams either.Is Palmer's fade cream skin success good for your skin?
I've been using this cream for about 3 weeks now and dark patches on my face are getting lighter. I'm using the one without hidroquinone, so results are slower, but much safer. My skin feels moisturized and soft. I'll use it for another month or so and if my dark patches don't disappear completely, well, I'll try something different. But it's working so far. I'm using it allover my face twice a day, and it seems to work faster on the areas with the discoloration, so my skin is more evenly toned now. Try it!
idk ive never tried it before
  • loreal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment