Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can i bring my skin cream for my dermititis in a small tube to army basic training???

no. all OTC and Rx meds are not permitted unless they are dispensed by the docs there.





in fact depending on the severity, the dermatitis may be a Disqualifier for entry period.Can i bring my skin cream for my dermititis in a small tube to army basic training???
A bit of a problem. If it is atopic dermatitis and it has persisted after your ninth birthday, it's disqualifying for entry into the armed forces. Which means you aren't going to basic training.


The source below is the medical standard.Can i bring my skin cream for my dermititis in a small tube to army basic training???
Take just enough to last you a few days. After you get situated, report to sick call and let the medics give you what you need. it'll be free.
I think if it is a prescription you can
i thought that if you need to have any prescriptions that it disqualifies you

No comments:

Post a Comment