Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good and relatively inexpensive overnight cream for my skin?

I am looking for something that you can basically buy at a local drug store..like walgreens or target or something...





also something that is more of a ';repair'; cream...What is a good and relatively inexpensive overnight cream for my skin?
Since you don't mention your skin type or specific needs, I'm referring you to cosmeticscop.com %26amp; makeupalley.com for product reviews. I've been using these sites for about 3 years to research beauty products before spending $.





Aveeno, RoC, Neutrogena %26amp; Olay are pretty reliable brands.What is a good and relatively inexpensive overnight cream for my skin?
I use Olay anti wrinkle nutrients night renewal cream/ It makes my face so soft. I love it and you dont have to use a lot. I paid around 7 dollars for it at walmart. It smells good too.
Try Ponds. My mom used it for years and I tried it and it keeps the moisture in and is inexpensive compared to other brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment