Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good lightening cream for your skin?

I'm getting married and my armpits are darker than the rest of my arm and I'm wearing a strapless dress, so I want my arms to look decent for pictures and everything. Is there any kind of creams that could help with this?What is a good lightening cream for your skin?
Avon has one, but it took me 2 weeks when is yr wedding?





Congratulation in advance from someone u dont know, ME.What is a good lightening cream for your skin?
Hey there!





Why not try a product that helps heal the damaged skin cells instead of potentially making them worse? Some topical skin whiteners contain harmful ingredients and can make your skin worse over time. Why not look for a product that uses natural ingredients and uses new age technology to repair the skin?





A trick I have been doing is visiting different websites and trying out new products. Here's a link to the type of products I'm talking about. You get a free sample and only have to pay the small amount for shipping and handling. I would definitely try to sample new creams before resorting to skin whitening. You might be surprised at the results...and if not, it's not like you wasted a lot of money on treatments. Give it a shot!





Congratulations on the wedding. I hope this helps and good luck. Send me an e-mail if you want to discuss anymore beauty tips and tricks!





Stay classy!
I don't know about a cream, but an inexpensive herb you could use is berrberry (uva ursi). It is used in a lot of the department store lightening products as arbutin. I would make a paste with the powder and put a mask on for 15 minutes daily. It really works well. www.faceliftrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment