Friday, January 8, 2010

Can someone help me find a good face cream for oily skin and big pores?

I have oily skin and bigger pores. I have tried several masks and creams to help with this, but they don't seem to work very well. Can any of you ladies reccomend a good mask or face cream?Can someone help me find a good face cream for oily skin and big pores?
Neutrogena or Oil of Olay make oil-free, non-comedogenic moisturizers. If you need more intensive moisture, you can get Philosophy ';When Hope Is Not Enough'; in oil-free, sensitive skin.Can someone help me find a good face cream for oily skin and big pores?
if you use noxema it might help you! good luck!!!
Try getting something from Avon they have really good skin care products. I have oily skin to and avon products always helped. The also have a mask for reducing pores.
Biore has an excellent line. Try that! :)
Avon has True Porefection which is really good. It's on special right now on the website any 3 products for 9.99. Check it out.
Try Mary Kay skin care products, they work relay good.

No comments:

Post a Comment