Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does body oil penetrate into the skin more then a cream would?

I have really dry skin especially on my legs and was wondering would a body oil work better instead of a cream or should I miss the two together or and oil in the morning cream at night?Does body oil penetrate into the skin more then a cream would?
Hi,


I work in a beauty salon and i frequently tell my clients oil is better than a cream as a cream it takes a while to break down the layers of skin to be absorbed where as oil it slides down the tiny hair shafts and is absorbed more readily and easier.


I would use a exfoliator with a oil init or homemade use salt and a oil of your choice and exfoliate whilst in the shower and you will be left wi lovely smoth skin without too much residue from the oil.


Xx


xxDoes body oil penetrate into the skin more then a cream would?
I have found baby oil is really great! Rub it in after a shower, while you are still wet. Then just pat dry - this locks in more moisture and leaves skin really silky especially if you do this everyday.
try bathing in bio oil or baby oil and bath with e45 lotion it works and makes your smooth and realy soft
Rub a light vegetable oil (olive, sunflower, jojoba, hemp) on your legs after the shower.





Natural lizard relief.





Try it just once, it works better than anything you've ever used in your life.





I know, I used to itch from dry skin on my legs and would scratch them at night so bad they bled.





A little sunflower oil solved the problem immediately.





Cheap, easy and no petro-chemical residue.
  • loreal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment