Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good eye cream for premature skin?

Why do you have to put eye cream on a premature baby's skin?What is a good eye cream for premature skin?
If you go to drugstore.com you can find a line of all natural organic products called Kiss My Face. They make a line of skin care that comes in green bottles. I can't remember the name of the line. But the brand is Kiss My Face. Their products are excellent and I LOVE their eye cream.What is a good eye cream for premature skin?
La Mer Eye Balm, expensive - 0.5 oz for $120, but good. Or SK-II Repair C treatment.
';Firming eye cream'; by Mary Kay, it firms, brightens, provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes fine lines and wrinkles


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/l鈥?/a>
Premature skin?? Never heard that before. What's ';premature'; about it?
I like Dermalogica multivitamin power firm. Pricey but very effective. If you're quite young, you could start off with Molton Brown which is light and I'd say good for sensitive skin or Elemis pro-collagen.
anything mary kay

1 comment:

  1. I have used Elite Eye Serum and it works well for me. A good eye cream is definitely effective and cheap. You can consult some experts on the proper eye cream fitted for your age.

    ReplyDelete