Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My nipples are to dark, is their a skin lightening cream I can buy that works ?

ask ur doctor or go to the drug store and buy Meladerm. it works.My nipples are to dark, is their a skin lightening cream I can buy that works ?
Please don't. Natural is always better.My nipples are to dark, is their a skin lightening cream I can buy that works ?
there is no such thing as nipples that are too dark. If they were light, they would just be regular skin tissue and not so much fun!
Don't mess with your body, what does it matter and if it is your partner that doesn't like them then get another partner
Dark nipples are hot!!
why does it matter.


Nobodies going to be inspecting your nipples so closly that theyll notice its a shade darker than the average nipple X{
I'll take them just the way they are....Did you just have a baby ? That always turns them a little brown.
I'm pretty sure prolonged exposure to sunlight will lighten them....it works on everything else!





;)
Thanks for the visual, babe. I'm glad I contact-added you!


Need me to put that cream on for you?
skin lightening creams are not suggested for nipples.. these are just too thin and sensitive areas... the color of a woman's nipples match the overall body skin tone, and only darken during pregnancy (after which goes back to its original color)..
why don't you let me be the judge of that... I think we need to schedule you for an examination...
im afraid not and why change it ? who said light ones look better then dark ones ? they're all the same
ask michael jackson
Why would you want to change the way they are? :P


I doubt you can make them lighter.

1 comment:

  1. In this kind of cases the nipple turns dark especially for pregnant women. Or for mother's who have already children and they are breast feeding them.

    hilary
    Elite Eye Serum

    ReplyDelete