Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is a good non aerosol shaving cream for dry, sensitive skin that is prone to shaving irritation?

My all-time favorite shaving product, Edge Active Care Deep Hydrating Shave Cream, has been discontinued. I am desperate to find a worthy replacement that will minimize bumps and irritation. I also need something that will not dry my skin out. No aerosol cans, please. Reasonable price, under $10, is a plus.What is a good non aerosol shaving cream for dry, sensitive skin that is prone to shaving irritation?
try aveeno products. http://www.aveeno.com/segmentAction.do?s鈥?/a>





They are great products and the bottoms of their bottles do not leave rust rings on your tub.What is a good non aerosol shaving cream for dry, sensitive skin that is prone to shaving irritation?
I use Solo and Dr Sheffield's. I bought them at www.shaveabuck.com and they have helped me with rashes and burn. info@shaveabuck.com Report Abuse

You could make your own. That's what I'm investigating right now. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment