Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there a cream/mask to remove peeling skin due to sunburns?

I have these white spots on my face due to the peeling skin.


I need something to make the color of my skin even.


Please give me a name/link to the product or solution.Is there a cream/mask to remove peeling skin due to sunburns?
I have this amazing cream type stuff that works miracles. its helps get rid of sunburns. it causes the skin to peel after the sunburn though but since its only the dead skin it goes away after a shower or a day or so. i got it from maui but you can order it online i think its like $5 %26amp; it smells pretty.


its called aloe lavender cooler u can order it from www.mauiexcellent.com


hope this is what you were looking for.

1 comment:

  1. usually you get sunburns if you are exposed to the sun for quite a very long time. And sunburns can be avoided if you apply sunscreen and sunblock on your skin. That's why it is important to bring some of them when going to the beach.

    hilary@ausin.com
    Elite Eye Serum

    ReplyDelete