Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weird skin problem........ What cream could i use or do to get rid of it?

I have extreemley pale skin, like nearly white and somtimes i get purple, red and blue lines all over my body. I can actually see almost straight through my skin. its very thin. i am extreeemly sensitive to the sun so ive also got sun damage.


Ive got all this and im only 13 years old.Weird skin problem........ What cream could i use or do to get rid of it?
I would suggest a mosituriser with UV block. It will help with the sun and keep your skin healthy. If you feel its a major concern talk to your doctor. A lot of people are very sensitive to the sun and have alergies associated with it. You don't seem out of the ordinary to me, but again just check with your doctor to be sure.Weird skin problem........ What cream could i use or do to get rid of it?
ew sounds like u have a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment