Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My mate keeps complaining about the scales on my skin, what skin cream do you suggest?

Oil of OlayMy mate keeps complaining about the scales on my skin, what skin cream do you suggest?
i suggest anything that is not cheap and that does not have a commercial is not that food if you order it from the TV then you have a good deal if you buy it from drug store that's a no, if its above 7.00$ then that is very good cause it has more ingredients like vitamins that is excellent try to go to a store lie GNC the have nice creams there that are medically goodMy mate keeps complaining about the scales on my skin, what skin cream do you suggest?
Bran muffins bobbing in a nice warm milk bath will exfoliate I understand. The Japanese seem to be willing to try anything to get you to leave; why don't you ask them for help?
Ponds was the skin cream of choice in my youth. ';She's lovely, she's engaged, she uses Ponds'; the advertisement said. In your case maybe you could use rivers.
I'm not sure about the skin part, but my dentist recommended a bran-based dental floss that may just be the ticket for you.
You have a mate ? ? ? Good heavens ! ! You might have Itchyosis ! I would use the age old cure .. . Vaseline, but don't mix it up with Vicks salve like I once did ! ! Ouch ! !
CLR - removes scales and unsighly spots from just about anything. And it goes great with bran muffins.





Take my word for it!
nivea. its european. anything european is good. lol. plus it smells good. and it works for me.
I'm not gonna say fish oil but ask the dermetologist or for free the druggist in the neighborhood drug store can give good advice..
Vanishing cream.
Aveeno is really good. Personally, I swear by Eucerin for my irritated hands.
Petrol-eum jelly.
Rodan creme is recommended for large-scaled problems. Pardon the pun.
Olive oil.
How do you type with such giant arms?





Don't you speak Japanese only?





And where's your fire breath?
Lay of the cream. it's worse than sunlight.
renew cream from Melaleuca . go to melaleuca .com to order
try Oil of OyVey
nothing Gojira !! we love you the way you are. NOW GO STOMP TOKYO

No comments:

Post a Comment