Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I had a bad burn in my face because of a skin cream and it left a dark mark, what product should I use to it?

WAs it RetinA, some tretinoin cream? When you use those products, you musn't wax or use harsh products on skin. Must wear sunscreen too, diligently, because your skin is very sun-sensitive. Try dabbing straight lemon juice, or vinegar twice a day. It might take a few weeks for dark mark to fade. I don't think there is a product that truly works for this, although many are promising it. You could try face peeling, that will surely get rid of it.I had a bad burn in my face because of a skin cream and it left a dark mark, what product should I use to it?
I wouldn't wear make up on the burnt area, keep it clean and disinfected, you should try pure vitamin E and/or 100% pure cocoa butter to help the healing process.
  • loreal makeup
  • 1 comment:

    1. I hate wearing sunscreens because it consumes time. Especially if I am in a hurry going to work.

      electronic cigarette blog

      ReplyDelete