Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it safe to use a depilatory cream after exfoliating the skin?

I want to exfoliate my skin tomorrow so that I have soft and smooth skin for my boyfriend, but I also want to use a depilatory cream on certain parts of my body. Will this irritate my skin? If so, should I use one method before the other or just not use the cream at all?Is it safe to use a depilatory cream after exfoliating the skin?
Haahaa ah.. depilatory creams while painless, they burn off a layer of skin so that the hair can be removed. The hair grows back just as quickly as if you did it with a razor, with the only difference that you've just burnt off a layer of dermis.





If you wanna go that route, I really really suggest for you to not exfoliate your skin prior to using cream, because more than likely it really will irritate it.





If you have sensitive skin I don't recommend using depilatory creams, as they can even leave burn marks D:





You can always wax or use an epilator. It hurts like hell, but it's safer.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment