Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why does everyone want a cream that stops the skin from getting oily?

why would anyone prevent a natural thing that your skin does everyday? I have a suggestion. how about wiping your face with a tissue?Why does everyone want a cream that stops the skin from getting oily?
My face is very difficult. I hate my skin's natural oils. It can be very dry, then about 30 minutes later it's oily as all. I do not use anything.Why does everyone want a cream that stops the skin from getting oily?
pirnvfioervn i get 2 points
sometimes a tissue doesn't work.
Wiping your face with a tissue doesn't make it less oily. The oils are in the pores, were you can't get them, but you can get them with creams. You don't want your skin to be oily cuz it looks ugly and it's annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment