Sunday, April 25, 2010

How good is Palmer's Skin success fade cream?

Any experience with it?How good is Palmer's Skin success fade cream?
I used the fading cream many times and found it just as effective as any of the higher priced ones I used before...maybe better than some. I can no longer find it in the places I shop and will have to get it online I guess. that is what I was looking for when I found your question. I personally liked the one that was a bit too greasy for some people...but it was cheaper, went further and didn't break out my skin like some of the other cream based ones. Used to be 2 types, one was creamy and the other was more greasy in feel, but I used it at night and it seemed to absorb well. hope that helped.How good is Palmer's Skin success fade cream?
you can get it at Walgreens. Report Abuse

I'm a big fan of Palmers. I admit i havnt used that exact cream.


Bio-oil is the best thing for scarring. I use it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment