Sunday, April 25, 2010

Im Itailan, African and Latin, what colors go best with my dark cream skin?

just wondering what colors are best to wear?Im Itailan, African and Latin, what colors go best with my dark cream skin?
Me too! I'm African-American, Puerto Rican, and some Italian. I think any color looks great on our skin!!! Especially red!!Im Itailan, African and Latin, what colors go best with my dark cream skin?
Coral, it's universally flattering!
You should talk to a Mary Kay consultant. They learn about all different skin tones. Go to marykay.com and type in your zip code to find a consultant near you. They can discuss what colors will look best with your skin and you can buy clothes to match!
Im dark skin too i wear yellow looks pretty good
that's a really nice mix (italian, african, and latino.) The best color that you could wear to go with your skin is a burnt orange and a nice pink. For those days that you want to make a statement, wear a dark red or even a indigo blue. Hope that this helps!!!
blue and purple would be good 4 u
orange!
lime green %26amp; orange
Wow! Very interesting mix, quite exotic. Well, the colours that jumped out at me when I read your question, are red and yellow. Both would look great with dark cream skin, even white would work.


Cheers
well, get sum colorful shirts. like bright orange and dark blue and vibrant green, and hold them up to ur chin while ur in front of a mirror. wat ones bring out the color of ur eyes? the color of ur skin? the color of ur hair? these r the things i look at when i dress in the morning. good luck!!
dark cream? that doesn't make sense. Are you dark brown? dark yellow, dark like burnt.
Try it on your avataar and you'll see. I'm Indian, as in Asian Indian, not the Native American kind, and as you can see in my Avtaar my color is not too light and not too dark, it's in the middle, and I prefer a lot of colors. Your avtaar looks a little bit darker than mine, so I wouldn't know for sure what colors.
Pastel colors..all but lavender would be best next to your skin tone..
defintally


GREEN!!!!








yellow and red are also nice//
I'm Black, Italian and German. I have a skin the color of peanut butter. I find that with lighter brown tones, a vibrant green, teal (or aqua) blue, and all shades of brown and gold look great.
Black and white stripes....horizontal.

No comments:

Post a Comment