Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is the best moisturiser/cream for dry skin? & whats the best foundation to use for dry skin?

iv'e tried almost everything for dry skin on my face. the best is 8 hour cream by elizabeth arden, but its not a moisturiser. And when i put concealer and foundation on my face i have dry orange patches and its annoyin, that dream matte moose is alright, but not the best. ive also used the moisturiser and foundation in one, but its rubbish. any suggestions for beautiful smooth skin? lolWhat is the best moisturiser/cream for dry skin? %26amp; whats the best foundation to use for dry skin?
The best moisturizer and foundation for dry skin can be found at the same place. It is the Hydrating Creme Extreme and the liquid mineral foundation by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. Neither of these contain oils. The moisturizer is a ';true'; moisturizer and contains natural E vitamins and is made especially for your face. The foundation does not contain oils and is all natural and you get complete coverage that is consistent. I get it on-line. It is much cheaper that way.What is the best moisturiser/cream for dry skin? %26amp; whats the best foundation to use for dry skin?
I am a man so I do not use makeup, but I have the problem with the dry skin and the only thing that would get rid of the red blotches (not sunburn) after I had been sailing, etc. was strong Vitamin E cream.
I like olay lotions and moisturizers


http://www.olay.com/boutique/complete/pr鈥?/a>





also get vitamin E tablets and break one open and it should be a gooey gel and rub it on





(My doc told me to do the vit. E thing)


I had this part of my face that was peeling from dryness and that lotion in the hyperlink above took care of it and made it back to normal





the best foundations are





maybelline dream matte mousse


maybelline smooth and silky


covergirl trublend (I'd reccomend this one most)





mousse foundations come on with a fluffly lightweight texture and when you touch your face it feels really soft, you can barely feel you have it on, and it doesn't clog pores.


Maybelline smooth and silky is neat b/c there is a white that makes it silky that you blend with the foundation and it makes your face really soft and doesn't clog pores.





also buy some powder, I use cover girl powder, but any kind works, It makes makeup look less makeupy, and gives your skin a good tone.
I would have to agree with Blondie. She is right on the money and I love money. Ha! Ha! You should really give Bee-Luscious Cosmetics a try it is a great product. I think you will be very satisfied with it.
If your skin is a dry, and you are bothered by it, I suggest you try using Zenmed Sensitive Skin Care System from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com





Zenmed has no side effects and it's non-irritant to the


skin. It's proven to works fast and it povides Maximum


results! It's certainly a good lotion to prevent further


outbreaks.





Another product that I think is effective is Autopalm. This


dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now.


(Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It's pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.








Here's are some good references:





Dry skin problems


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/dry-s鈥?/a>





Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment