Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does Palmers skin success Fade Cream help me get rid of Red Acne marks?

I had horrible acne on my cheek so i recently bought Plamers Fade cream since it said it evens skin tone??


Can this help me.Does Palmers skin success Fade Cream help me get rid of Red Acne marks?
the best is Nadolina- but this works 2... eat 2 raw carrots for a week or two...eat some plain yogurt. heal from inside outDoes Palmers skin success Fade Cream help me get rid of Red Acne marks?
Since you have acne already I think it's to thick of a cream for the face.


However only your own skin can reply here.





I'd do a microdermabrasion - gently getting rid of the dead cells to regenerate new. (booths makes a great one at rite aid)


and then use witch hazel after you pat dry your face.





Take vitamins a e and c and zinc and drink with a lot of water. Good Luck.
I don't know if you should use it on your face. Try Murad or Proactiv, or maybe Vitamin E capsules.

No comments:

Post a Comment