Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's the best face cream for dry skin?

I've only ever tried E45, and don't think it works too well. Has anyone had any luck with Aveeno, Avene or Cliniique, and how do they compare to E45? Is it worth spending more for brands like Clinique, or are they all the same?What's the best face cream for dry skin?
I love Eucerin Daily Moisture with SPF 15. Some Clinique have fragrence, and their basic yellow colored moisturizer was a little weak for me in the winter. I use Eucerin year round.





What's the best face cream for dry skin?
Aveeno is amazing stuff try it out get it from www.soft-skin.co.uk it is great and they have many other products on there! check it out
I Would Recommend Using Nivea Soft Face Cream





Works Really Well





I Have Incredibly Dry Skin Especially In The Winter





Use Every Morning And Night And You'll Skin Will Feel Soft All Day Long...





Not Pricey Either
  • loreal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment