Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good eye cream/gel for someone with oily skin?

I'd like to start using an eye cream/gel, but I have oily, acne-prone skin. I don't want to use something that will aggravate my skin type, so I'd appreciate some recommendations. Thanks!What is a good eye cream/gel for someone with oily skin?
I have the same problem and I use Clarins Soothing eye gel. It feels nice and cool and doesn't aggravate my skin in any way, works wonders for hungover puffy eyes tooWhat is a good eye cream/gel for someone with oily skin?
I would look into Arbonnes NutriMinC-RE9 anti aging cream. It works for me. Report Abuse

I also use Arbonne RE9, but if your looking for something frangrance free, and gentle on your senstive skin, there is Arbonne Intelligence Eye cream, and a whole set.


It also helps repair acne,acne scars,oily skin,redness,etc...It adjusts to all skin types. Its water based.


good stuff Email MFRIEDRICH1@HOTMAIL.COM


I can send you a sample pack








As for aging, just make sure your using products that contain NO Mineral Oils, and Have an SPF of at least 4 in them.


Good luck!
I am in my mid 50s and started using this product almost 8 months ago and I absolutely love it. It is called Arbonne, it is a little pricey but their Nutrimin C RE9 regimen is great. I have oily skin and am prone to break outs even now at my age, and this does not break me out, I still get a little oily on my forehead about mid day but I don't think I will ever get rid of that (could be heritage and genetics) If you go to www.arbonne.com you can find a rep in your area, good luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment