Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone use topiclear skin lightening lotion/cream/soap or ambi &did any work & what skin tone/color are u?

Hey I'm medium brown Cuban-I have a bad case of skin discoloration/dark spots froms mosquitoe bites, and dark scars left . The back of my thighs, knees, neck, and back are way darker than the rest of my body, and would like to lighten those areas so they match the rest of my body skin/color. Mature answers and product experiences most appreciated. Thanks in advance!Has anyone use topiclear skin lightening lotion/cream/soap or ambi %26amp;did any work %26amp; what skin tone/color are u?
i've had different types of dark skin pigmentations and learned that success in skin lightening does not rely on skin lighteners alone..





so here's what you can do -





1. use good quality (and safe) skin lightening products


2. wear a high spf sunscreen


3. use with your favorite moisturizers


4. take vitamin C





let me know if you need more help.Has anyone use topiclear skin lightening lotion/cream/soap or ambi %26amp;did any work %26amp; what skin tone/color are u?
I'VE USED THE TOPICLEAR AND IT ACTUALLY DOES WORK.YOU WILL NOTICE RESULTS IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS.IT WILL EVEN YOUR COMPLEXION OUT. Report Abuse

1 comment:

  1. vitamin C and moisturizers are a great combo to enhance the beauty of the skin.

    v2 cigarette coupon

    ReplyDelete