Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is Neutrogena skin Anti-Wrinkle cream or Eucerin extra protective moisture lotion better?

I recommend a natural product like Natural Sea Beauty by L'Oreal, fantastic anti-wrinkle and many more.





You can find it at : http://www.bodycarebymg.comIs Neutrogena skin Anti-Wrinkle cream or Eucerin extra protective moisture lotion better?
I use oil of Olay lotionIs Neutrogena skin Anti-Wrinkle cream or Eucerin extra protective moisture lotion better?
Watch out for the ingredients in eucerin to see if your allergic to anythign on there. i used eucerin for my dry skin and later that day my body was frekin itching like hell. just make sure theres nothing on there that your allergic too or you'll get red bumps on your skin. happened to me, or should i say happening to me. but to answer your question. i think neutrogena is a more popular product in skin and dermotologists approved more neutrogena products than any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment